Tuesday, May 19th 2026

Iran Allegedly Plans €50m Bounties for Trump and Netanyahu in Reported Retaliation


Iran Allegedly Plans €50m Bounties for Trump and Netanyahu in Reported Retaliation
3 views
    Share :

Iran has been reported to have plans to offer large bounties for the assassination of U.S. President Donald Trump and Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

According to Mail Online, Iran’s parliament is expected to vote on a proposal that would offer a reward of around €50 million (about £43.5 million) to anyone who kills either Trump or Netanyahu. The move is reportedly being considered as retaliation for the killing of Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, in alleged US-Israel strikes at the beginning of the current conflict.

Mail Online reports that Iran’s national security commission chairman, Ebrahim Azizi, said a bill is being prepared under a “reciprocal action” framework for the country’s military and security forces. Iranian state television quoted him as saying that since Trump ordered Khamenei’s killing, he should be “dealt with” by Muslims and “free people.”

The report also says another member of the same commission signaled that a vote could take place soon, describing the intended reward as a way to send Trump and Netanyahu “to hell.”

In response to prior threats, Trump said last year that any attempt by Iran to target him would prompt “very strict orders” to “wipe them off the face of the Earth.”

Separately, the report claims a “full-scale” American attack on Iran that was planned for the day was narrowly avoided after Trump changed his mind late, following appeals from Middle Eastern leaders to give negotiations over a nuclear deal one more chance.

Comments:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *